This website is designed, developed and maintained by INRacing and content provided by INRacing Deal for Promotion of its goods for sale and trade.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Incase of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the Department(s) and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will this INRacing be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by private organizations. INRacing is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the INRacing website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. INRacing, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times. INRacing cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website. INRacing, does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of INRacing or its content suppliers and is protected by India copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without INRacing and / or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without INRacing and / or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of this website without INRacing and / or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore City only.
INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, its branch operations hereinafter referred as ‘INRacing’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
I. Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
I.1 Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
I.2. Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to create your user ID;
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- to process purchase requests and service related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
I.3. Legal basis of the processing
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This applies in any case where we provide services to you pursuant to a contract, such as when you use our website or process your registration on the website. If you do not provide the Personal Information that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you. We process your Personal
Information for the performance of a contract in the following circumstances:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance; and
- to create your user ID.
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party (when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights). This applies in the following circumstances:
- to identify you once you register on our website; and
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently; and
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
II. Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
III. Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Information within
- INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
In general, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, domiciled in Bangalore, is the data controller processing your Personal Information.
V. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections where such information was provided or by contacting us at [email protected]
VI. Data Security
INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
VII. Data retention
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
VIII. How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at:
Contact address: INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, #71/1,Ground Floor, Lakshmi Nivas,17 F Main Road, MIG KHB Colony,Koramangala,5th Block, BENGALURU 56009 Email: [email protected]
IX. Updates to this privacy statement
INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.
Invoice Terms & Conditions
With reference to your interest shown and order placed, we are pleased to place your order for supply of
Followings subject to the terms and conditions of the policies guidelines along with this purchase order.
1. Definition Clause
1. With Respect to this Invoice, “Company” or “INRacing” Shall always mean and include INRacing Private Limited and its Branches.
2. Customer shall mean an individual or entity who purchase/s goods and avail services from the company by virtue of this Invoice.
2. Delivery / Installation / Implementation
1. Packing method for both returnable/one-way packaging shall be as per agreed terms or as per prudent market practices. Customer shall properly secure and pack the goods against loss, damage or corrosion in transit in case of returning.
2. Company shall not be responsible for transit damage. Each case / package must be separately identified & contents of each case /package must be indicated separately in the delivery note.
3. Taxes / Duties and other fees
1. The price quoted in the Invoice is exclusive of all applicable taxes.
4. Quality Management and Audit Clause
1. All goods are matched in every respect the description, specification, and company standards
5. Confidentially clause
1. All goods manufactured/produced/procured as per specification/drawings displayed by the company
1. The Customer is required to exercise necessary cares and to follow prudent practices while using the product received from INRacing. If any of the Customer’s action, directly or indirectly affects the environment or people negatively and / or violates any provision under the law of the land, then the customer is solely responsible for the consequences, including but not limited to, making up the damage and facing any actions initiated by either people or government or its agencies. INRacing is completely absolved from being responsible for any of the Customer’s unlawful or irresponsible acts.
7. Indemnity clause
1. The Customer shall indemnify and keep INRacing Private Limited indemnified at all times against all actions, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses INRacing may incur due to the Customer’s act, neglect or default, arising out of the failure of customer or its employees, agents to discover and rectify satisfactorily any fault, or defect while performing any of the services; or due to the failure of the customer to comply with any legal and contractual obligations.
1. All disputes, which may arise in connection with this Invoice shall be resolved by recourse to arbitration at Bengaluru and only the courts in Bangalore city shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all issues relating to this Invoice.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.inracing.in
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 07 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If 7 days have gone by since delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or return. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If you have not received a refund yet, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs on purchase and also towards returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, items showcased in offer/sale as items shall not be refunded. Most Pre-order items are made against the order normally and hence requires more time for us to ship. Pre-orders cannot be canceled unless INRacing could not ship the product within 20 working days from confirmation of order.
We only replace items if they are defective (manufacturing defect). We shall not be responsible for any damage caused during transit, we recommend you to inspect the product ordered before shipment. If you need to exchange it for defectiveness of the item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: INRacing Private Limited # 71/1, Ground Floor, Lakshmi Nivas, 17th F Main Rd, KHB Colony, MIG, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
To return your product, you shall mail your product to [email protected], INRacing Private Limited 71/1, Ground Floor, Lakshmi Nivas, 17th F Main Rd, KHB Colony, MIG, 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us: [email protected]
Warranties & Replacement Terms
INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED warrants that each of its products is free from defects in material and/or workmanship. Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, at its sole discretion under the limited 6 months warranty, will either replace or repair a manufacturing defect with comparable product or components.
Components used in manufacturing material will have some flaws, variation in color/grains, or imperfections, which is considered part of its beauty. Natural variations in color, knots, stress marks, etc. are not considered defects of workmanship and materials. Some deterioration will happen due to the weather effect despite the best of the treatments. Surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, etc. if not properly used and cared for. Users should also be aware that all surface finishes mellow with age.
Our designs evolve over time and there may be some variation in angles, elements, etc. compared to what is seen online. Each product being individually handmade may have minor variation in size, shape, and finish, fabric will have some variation in print, color, patches, patterns, etc.
Limitations, exclusions, and conditions of Warranty
- The warranty begins with the date of purchase as reported in the invoice.
- INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED requires proof of purchase from the original buyer.
- INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED must be notified of any defect and given an opportunity to remedy it; any remedial work carried out by a third party will nullify this warranty.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, dents or scratches or usual deterioration that occurs during the course of regular use. Fading, knots opening, cracking and splitting due to normal expansion and contraction on its reaction to climatic changes in its environment is deterioration expected over a period of time and are not covered in the warranty.
- It requires that the product should not have been misused or handled carelessly and has not been willfully damaged, neglected or used in abnormal conditions, fire, flood, weather, relocation, etc. For example, shipped item should be used for standing. Damages arising from any misuse, force or mishandling are not covered.
- It requires that the product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way.
- Hardware malfunctioning that requires setting changes, such as that of loosing of the screw, etc., are not covered in the warranty.
- Lose due to high variation in humidity and temperature in the surrounding atmosphere are not covered under warranty.
- Appropriate maintenance must be carried out in accordance with INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED’s care instructions. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED will not be responsible for any defects due to the application of any treatment product that is not recommended by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If a product or it’s part has to be replaced and that particular product or part is no longer available, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED reserve the right to use an alternative similar product or part.
- upholstery fabrics are not warranted as care as well as the environment in which it is used generally has more influence on the performance and life of the product.
- These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original purchaser and do not apply to rented or commercial uses.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit will be handled as per the norms of the carrier and insurance agency. Such damages should be notified on the same day as receipt of the goods and should be notified to the delivery agent at the time of delivery.
- All shipped goods should be opened and checked for any defect/damage. Any such issue should be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. If the product is not going to be used for a long time, it is desirable that it should be opened and kept in a safe and cool place to avoid accidental and heat damage.
- The return of goods in case of in-transit damage should be in the original packing received by the customer.
- The cost of transportation of goods to be repaired or replaced is to be borne by the customer except for replacement due to in-transit damage notified if notified at the time of the delivery.
NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY HAS BEEN MADE OR WILL BE MADE ON BEHALF OF INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED WITH RESPECT TO THE FURNITURE AND ITS PARTS, OR THE OPERATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT OF THE FURNITURE AND ITS PARTS.
- THE TERMS
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, VIEWING, ACCESSING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
- 3.1. Please refer to Term of Sale (“Terms of Offer For Sale”), which are also available on the Website.
- ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- 4.1. In India, persons under 18 years of age are minors. You should be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use the Website and purchase any Products or avail any Services through the Website. If You do not conform to the above qualification, you are not permitted to purchase any Products or avail of the Services. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the applicable jurisdictional laws.
- 4.2. The Entity reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, and/or purchase of any the Products and/or use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- 5.2. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from You, any purchase transaction made on the Website through Your Account and/or in Your name shall be binding on You. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- 5.3. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- 5.4 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- PRICING INFORMATION
- 6.1. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED strives to make available Products and Services at the best possible prices and terms. Information relating to pricing of products, terms of purchase of Products, and availing any Services, through the Website, are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale.
- 6.2. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet details to the approved payment gateway for purchasing any Products and/or availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet details. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
- 7.2. You agree to use the Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guide in the relevant jurisdictions.
- 7.3. You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the Product catalogues) that You will access the Website in accordance with the Terms and particularly Section 8 and 10 below.
- 7.4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- 7.5. By accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed below
- 7.6. If the Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED server, or to any of the Product and Services offered on or through the Website, by any illegitimate means (including such as hacking and password mining);
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, including any INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other Users.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website;
- Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED or other third parties;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guide, which may be applicable to the Website;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- 7.7. You agree that You are solely responsible to INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED or its affiliates may incur or suffer) for any such breach.
8.USE OF MATERIALS
- 8.1. Except as expressly indicated to the contrary herein or in any applicable Additional Terms, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED), non-transferable access to view and print catalogues of Products or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the Terms;
- You shall not modify or alter catalogues of Products or any other materials available on the Website; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the catalogues of Products and Services or any other materials available on the Website.
- 8.2. The rights granted to You as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and shall not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The catalogues of Products and Services or any other materials available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly prohibited by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
- 8.3. Any software that is available on the Website is the property of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED. You shall not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
- USAGE CONDUCT
- 9.1. You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- 9.2. You shall use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- 9.3. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized transaction effected from Your Account for any reason whatsoever.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 10.1. The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content”) on the Website is owned and controlled by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- 10.2. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED s. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
- 10.3. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark “INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED” and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- 10.4. Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- 11.1. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to purchase of Products and/or Services, or any violation of the Terms and/or Terms of Offer for Sale or other terms and conditions relating to the use of the Website and the purchase of Products.
- 11.2. In no event shall INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the Products and/or availing of any Services herein.
- 11.3. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO ANY INVALIDITY OF ANY KIND.
- 11.4. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE OR ELSEWHERE, INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEYS PAID BY YOU FOR OR TOWARDS ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, IN CONNECTION WITH WHICH THE CLAIM HAS ARISEN, WHICH AMOUNT SHALL BE REFUNDED YOU, IN CASE THE CLAIM IS PROVEN BY AN ORDER OF THE COURT OR ANY COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
- 11.5. IN NO EVENT SHALL INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (1) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME, (2) BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR (3) ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
- 11.6. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- 12.1. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website if INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED determines that You have violated the Terms or Additional Terms or any other duty owed to INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED. Any violation by You of the Terms will constitute a breach, and will cause irreparable harm to INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, for which monetary damages is likely to be inadequate, and You consent to INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED deems necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED may have at law or in equity.
- 13.1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED, You may do so by closing Your Account (if any). However, such termination shall not affect any rights and obligations that result from or resulted from, or are related to Your use of the Website prior to such termination, or any Product purchased by You or any Services availed by You prior to such termination.
- 13.2. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice terminate or suspend the Terms without cause or with cause if:
- 13.2.2. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED is required to do so by law (for example, where the sale of Products or provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful or pursuant to a request by a regulatory authority or enforcement /enactment of any laws or regulations);
- 13.2.3. The sale of Products or provision of the Services to You by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED is, in INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED’s opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- 13.2.4. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, providing of any the Services (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to You; or
- 13.2.5. For technical or any other reason, termination or suspension may include: (i) removal of access to all or portion of the offerings on the Website or any portion thereof; (ii) deletion of Your materials and / or Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with You or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Website or providing any Services. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED may also delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website.
- 13.3. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination.
- 13.4. Termination or suspension shall not affect Your liability or obligation arising prior to such termination or suspension.
- GOVERNING LAW
- 14.1. The Terms and all transactions entered and the relationship between You and INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED and any mutual claims shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to any conflict of laws principles.
- 14.2. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Website, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore City only, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- REPORT ABUSE
- In the event You come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable Content on the Website, please report to [email protected]
- NEWSLETTERS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED at any time by following the procedure set forth in the newsletters.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 18.1. Notice: All notices from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED will be served by email to the account designated by you or by general notification on the Website. Any notice to be provided to INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED pursuant to the Terms should be sent to [email protected]
- 18.3. Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the same shall not affect the provisions of any other portion of the Terms. In any event, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent as reflected by that provision.
- 18.4. Waiver: Any failure by INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
- 18.5. Feedback and Information: Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that
(i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties;
(ii) INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and
(iii) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED for the feedback under any circumstances.
- 18.6. Exactness Not Guaranteed: INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED tries its best to deliver Products and Services exactly the way they are described on the Website. However, the nature and tendency of natural material based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. INRACING PRIVATE LIMITED hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final Products or Services ordered by the User over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of the Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.