- Get your company involved today! Corporate Challenge is a great team-building activity for companies of all sizes!
- The INRacing Corporate Challenge 2019 is an eSport event organised exclusively for businesses and organisations of any size and dedicated to foster goodwill, camaraderie a sense of competitiveness among their employees.
- eSports today is the most sought out medium of gaming which is a new market on its own.
- The INRacing Corporate Challenge Series is open to groups of employees from organizations and is organised within the business premises.
- Participants may register only as part of a team - no individual entries are accepted. Each organization groups its participants into an unlimited number of four(4)-person teams in order to determine the race's top teams. Awards are presented for individual and team performances.
- Each Team entered is led by a Team Captain, who creates the Team, recruits participants, and manages the team. Teams of competitive participants have a chance to qualify for the Series Championship, where they will compete against the champions from all the Series events for top honours in the INRacing Corporate Challenge Grand Finale 2019.
- Each team can practice at the venue.
- Every team member gets 10 min practice.
- The teams are then put through a series of knockout rounds, the team with the best aggregate lap time wins.
- The top 3 quickest participants and the winning team, at the end of the INRacing Corporate Challenge are awarded.
- The race car and racetrack will remain uniform across all the INRacing Corporate Challenge events.
- The Top 2 quickest participants automatically get invited to the INRacing Corporate Challenge Grand Finale 2019 where they represent their Company and fight for top honours against other teams from various INRacing Corporate Challenge events.